Friday, June 10, 2011

Olive Oil

More and more people consume fresh vegetables and olive oil, the less risk they have rheumatoid arthritis.

Olive oil is used in everyday life has the effect antinyeri to lubricate joints and prevent swelling
Traditional medical experts believe that high consumption of vegetables with olive oil berantioksidan containing  
unsaturated fatty acids either single or double tungal beneficial to your body by stimulating the production of prostaglandins, a substance prevention of swelling and pain.

What can you do: Enter the olive oil in your daily diet, some people use olive oil for their salad, cooked vegetables and eating fish to prevent arthritis, the other applying to relieve sore muscles and stiff joints.

1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv or Hsv should contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.

    His email address: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete